We Fix Home Stoves & Ranges
Serving Middletown & Monmouth County NJ
Get a FREE Quote
Fast & Effective Repairs
We have the tools and expertise you need
Serving Monmouth County, NJ
Reliable Stove and Range Repair in Middletown NJ
Don’t place fixing your stove or range on the back burner. Call Middletown Appliance Repair & Service for assistance today!
Your stove was working just a minute ago. When you went to turn it on again, it wouldn’t light. It’s very tempting to keep turning the stove knobs until the clicking sound produces fire or heat.
However, if you have a gas stove, doing so can become dangerous. The more attempts you make, the more natural gasses, including methane and propane, fill your home, threatening your loved ones. Trying to get under the hood to fix your gas or electric stove without knowledge of the equipment can be just as life-threatening.
The best thing to do is call your reliable stove and range repair service. Our appliance repair service will put your safety first with our unmatched expertise.
Call us at (732) 639-5509 to schedule a stove and range repairs in Middletown.
Common Stove and Range Repairs
While having a stove that refuses to light can be dangerous, not to mention frustrating, there’s a multitude of other reasons you should give us a ring. Some common problems to look out for are listed below.
Gas Stoves and Ranges
- Clogged burners: When food falls from the frying pan and into the fire, it blocks gas flow to the igniter, causing your stove not to light. You can clean your burners yourself, but feel free to call our technicians for help. They’ll also check for loose wires in the igniter and determine whether you need a replacement igniter.
- Igniter not clicking: while a clicking sound with no flames can mean a clogged burner, no clicking sound at all indicates a faulty igniter. Other times, the wire connecting the igniter and its control module has disconnected.
- Unlit Pilot Light: If your pilot light is always going out, clean out the grease or particles that may have built up in the opening. If the problem persists, a faulty flame sensor may be averting flames while the gas is still running. Call on a technician promptly for stove and range repair.
Electric Stoves and Ranges
- Stove not heating: If the heating element of your stove or range isn’t working, you may have a wire connection issue that a professional needs to tighten or repair. Otherwise, it can be a faulty coil or burner socket. If the infinite switch is the trouble, a replacement stove may be in order.
- Heating element not adjusting: A broken infinite switch causes your stove not to light, while a damaged switch prevents heat level adjustment. A defective internal ignition switch can also keep you from adjusting your heating element.
- Sparking Stovetop: While you should expect flames with a gas burner, seeing them on your electric stovetop can mean danger. A faulty wire, loose connection, or frayed insulation needs replacing. A defective heating element on the stovetop can also be the culprit.
What Middletown Appliance Repair & Service Can Do for You!
Aside from these common problems, numerous other concerns can abound within your stove’s 15-year lifespan. To keep the problem from reoccurring, you need a quality service that’s been around for years.
We have experience repairing stoves of all types, from freestanding to slide-in and drop-in ranges. So, whether you need assistance with an old or new appliance, gas or electric, or other types of appliances call Middletown Appliance Repair & Service at (732) 639-5509 for stove and range repair today!
Serving Middletown & Surrounding Areas
Middletown Appliance Repair & Service is your source for high-quality appliance repair in Middletown NJ. Our team always makes you their number one priority and will do everything in their power to ensure your satisfaction.
We serve Middletown Township NJ and most of Monmouth County. If you need immediate assistance with an appliance repair or installation call (732) 639-5509 and request a free price quote from our team today!